Every body have a frequent question how one can earn money sitting at home or how to make money online.
Digital marketing is a subject of every needs & necessities. India alone, there are around 600 million internet users, and this number is going to go up to 1000 million by 2025. The report found that 97 percent of users use mobile phone as one of the devices to access internet.
“Increased availability of bandwidth, cheap data plans and increased awareness driven by government programmes seem to have rapidly growth of digital platform. This increase in internet users means that there are more people who can be targeted online, as compared to offline marketing.
Those days were gone where earning money was done through a traditional method of the day job. But Now people are getting busier than ever before and trying to save their time and money as more & more opportunities are coming in digital media day by day. There are huge openings in the digital media to earn money through online. There are many ways available to earn money at this time and age. The latest buzz to earn money online is through digital marketing. Digital marketing is a great way to earn money online without being going out of home.
Well, now you must be wondering how to earn money online by digital marketing without going outside from home.
Creating a blog is easy. Updating content regularly is tough. There you go, this is a very transparent and honest confession! I will not give you a rosy picture saying you can earn millions in a jiffy! A blog is just a part of a larger website. It’s primary function is to get search traffic from Google and to then turn that search traffic into email subscribers, product sales, advertising clicks or social shares.
Here are the golden rules of blogging.
- There is no quick money, Patience is one virtue you must hold on to!
- Choose the blogging platform
- Install the themes and plugin
- Search the market trend on google
- Choose a unique Topic of your blog
- Think about different topics & subjects
- Identify your own interests & passion
- Promote your blog on social media
- Connect with bloggers of your subjects
- Respond to new stories on your blog
- Create viral content
- Use affiliate marketing on your blog
- Add banner ad to your website
- Write advertorials and sponsored content
- Charge for sponsored social media posts
- Write guest blog posts for media outlets
- Work with an agency to build your blog
- Sell products & service on your blog
- Sell your blog’s newsletter space
- Get employer’s attention as a blogger
- Yes, it is not as easy as it seems to be. You have to fight those writer’s blocks, post regularly, increase your presence in social media, keep learning and keep yourself updated, know what the reader is looking for – it’s definitely not easy!
The Best Blogging Platform
Make Money from Youtube
YouTube website is one among the most popular websites among people every age group. YouTube is second largest online platform after Google and it is third largest visited website after Google and Facebook.Before launching a YouTube channel for the purposes of making money, you need to decide what kind of profit you’re interested in. Are you looking to use YouTube as a promotional outlet for your own products and services? Or, do you want your video content to generate ad revenue right from YouTube?
There are two ways to earn money on YouTube: as an advertiser and as an ad platform. As an advertiser, you pay YouTube for Preroll, Bumpers, or TrueView ads that get your videos in front of potential buyers. As an ad platform, you publish videos that are watched enough to host others’ content as a paid affiliate or YouTube Partner.
With YouTube ads, reach potential customers and have them take action when they watch or search for videos on YouTube – and only pay when they show interest.
7 Types Of YouTube Ads to Advertising on Youtube
1) TrueView video ads or skippable video ads :
Google’s TrueView is built on the promise that you’ll only pay when someone chooses to watch your video ad.
How it works
Why bombard users with ads they don’t want to see? With TrueView, you give them a choice, and it’s a win-win: Viewers see videos they’re curious about, and you get more views from an audience you know is interested. And since you choose what you want to pay for a view, you get the right audience at the right price.
TrueView ads are opt-in, so you aren’t restricted by time limits. This means you have the freedom to experiment with creative formats–try a longer product demo, testimonial or how-to video demonstrating your product in action. With TrueView you can take the time to tell your story.
TrueView ads or skippable video ads are known as best brand engagement advertisements on YouTube. These ads can be skipped after 5 seconds; therefore, these are named as skippable ads. Businesses who opt for TrueView ads have seen increase in the engagement of customers with the brand tremendously.
These types of YouTube ads are considered safest ads to invest in because advertisers will have to pay when people watch ad for at least 30 seconds. Otherwise, these ads can be paid based on optimization of action or reach to the audience. There are two basic formats, such as in stream and discovery ads, of TrueView ads. The maximum length of in-stream TrueView ads is 6 minutes and minimum length lies between 6 – 30 seconds (30 seconds is recommended).
In-stream TrueView ads are displayed in locations like YouTube videos, games, apps, and videos in Google display network. The link on the video will be directed to the website of the advertiser. Discovery TrueView ads has no limit on the length of the video and maximum 25 characters can be used to write headline of the ad and maximum 2 lines of 35 characters each can be used to write body copy. Link on the video will either directly lead to the website of the advertiser or to the Video.
2) Preroll or non-skippable ads :
The non-skippable video ad is an ad format that may appear pre-, mid-, or post-roll while viewing partner content. As of January, 2018, these ads on desktop and mobile devices can be up to 15-20 seconds long (depending on where the viewer is based). Viewers must watch the ad before they’re able to watch the selected video. A smaller, 300 x 60-pixel ad may also be shown next to YouTube videos that show non-skippable video ads on desktop.
- Video ads are sold on a CPM basis, and may generate higher CPMs than other ad formats on YouTube.
- When do non-skippable video ads appear?
- We use a range of signals, including content type, and how a user discovered the video, to help determine the best time to serve a video ad. When we don’t have a supply of non-skippable video ads to show against your content, we’ll use other ad formats.
- We’re always working to make sure we show the right ad to the right user at the right time. We use different signals to determine the best time to show users a non-skippable video ad. We’ll show other ad formats when our system determines that they would provide a better user experience.
- How are non-skippable in-stream ads different than TrueView in-stream ads?
- If a non-skippable video ad appears before a video, the viewer must watch the ad in full before the video will play. With TrueView in-stream ads, viewers have the option to watch the ad in full or to skip the ad after viewing it for 5 seconds
Bumper ads are short videos that let you reach more customers and increase awareness about your brand with brief, memorable messages. You can create bumper video campaigns in Google Ads using the “Video” campaign type.
How it works
- Videos must be 6 seconds or shorter. Viewers can’t skip your ad.
- A view of your bumper ad won’t increment the video’s YouTube view count.
- Bumper ads use target CPM (cost-per-thousand impressions) bidding. Your pay each time your ad is shown 1,000 times.
- Bumper ads often work well when they run along TrueView ads. Learn more about TrueView video ad formats. The short format can be especially effective on mobile, when people are often watching videos on the go.
- Below, we’ll walk you through how to set up a bumper video campaign in Google Ads.
- Before you begin Before you set up a bumper video campaign, you should be familiar with video campaigns and video ad formats. Bumper campaigns require a video of 6 seconds or less, and the video must be hosted on YouTube.
- Instructions Here are step-by-step instructions for creating bumper video ad campaigns:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click Campaigns in the page menu, and then click the blue plus button and select New campaign.
- Select the brand awareness and reach goal.
- Select the video campaign type.
- Select Bumper.
- Enter a campaign name.
- Set your budget.
- Choose networks, locations you want to target, the language of your customers, and any advanced settings.
- Enter an ad group name.
- Enter your Target CPM bid.
- Under “Create your video ad,” enter the URL of your YouTube video (the video must be 6 seconds or shorter) and follow the steps to create your video ad.
- Under “Video ad format,” select Bumper ad.
- Enter the video’s final URL, display URL, and URL options.
- Choose whether you want to auto-generate the video’s companion banner (recommended) or upload an image.
- Enter your ad name, then click Save and continue.
4.) Display Ads
Appears to the right of the feature video and above the
video suggestions list. For larger players, this ad may appear below the
The course will teach you concepts of graphics and illustrations, web design, typography design, layout design, and animation design. Our experienced teachers will provide hands-on training to you in order to develop creative websites. Once you graduate from this course, you’ll be able to work as a front-end web designer or developer, and build next-generation websites for companies and creative agencies around the world.
Earn Money by Digital Marketing-Affiliate, E-Commerce/Media Agency, New Jobs & Promotions. Best Trainers, Best Industry Experts, Most relevant, 100% Practical, ₹1000+ Worth Free Tools. 240+ Learning Hours.